The Luke Williams Charitable Trust is a non-profit organisation which relies on the help of others to do its work.
If you would like to volunteer and help out with an event, please get in touch. These may involve selling tickets, running a stall, baking cakes, and much more. In fact, if you have a fundraising idea of your own then it would be great to hear it.
In the past, people have organised office games, completed sponsored runs and walks, braved a sponsored head-shave and organised collections.
Below is a few options for any one who wants to volunteer, please note we deeply appreciate any one who wants to help and if there isnt a job to fill right now, your details will definitely be kept for a later date!
- Event Stalls
- Stalls at our events come in all shapes and sizes, it could be directly related to your business (eg sweet stall), it could be a one off competition (eg mini golf), it could be something you've whipped up in the kitchen (eg bake sale), it could even be as simple as guess the bottle caps in a jar!
- But what makes a stall a success is when it has a volunteer manning it throughout the entirety of the event!
- If you would like to help or have an idea, just let us know.
- This could be for entrance tickets for an event, raffle tickets, rubber bracelets, bags for life or a number of other things.
- If you think you can sell to your friends and family, please get in contact and we will set you up as a sales rep.
- Volunteering is not restricted to man hours. Anything from a pub, hall, open land, sports area or attraction could be usefull for future events.
- If you would like to volunteer your venue as a possible location for a future event, please get in contact.